Monday, 8 March 2010

Pair #39 completed!

Yup, I finished pair #39! And I'm still so goddamn proud of this cable!



And here's a close up of the side/front cables



And the whole socks! In their gorgeous glory! I love them. I don't want to give them to my nan. But I will coz she'll love them forever and ever.



KnitCave has opened her shop! Theres not much there at the moment, coz she's still stocking it up. But go and have a look, put her on bookmark, and go back often to see what gorgeous yarn she's dyed up! KnitCave will also be making project bags and handbags, and I've seen some of the fabric she's hoping to use... its soooo yummy!

Puddytatpurr has also opened a shop! Again, not much there at the moment, but look at the gorgeous colours on that roving! I'm totally in love with Summer Sunburst if only I had some money!

Pair #40 is currently on the needles, its Cachoeira from Knitty, Spring 2009. I'll admit I had a stupid moment and couldn't quite figure out the first round, but I was tired, fighting a cold at the moment and feeling just generally blah!

xxx Elle xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh so pretty! What yarn are you knitting the Knitty ones in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regia. Can't remember which one, but its blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I have made 2 pairs of socks and both made me swear a lot! I wish I had your patience with the DPNs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynda! DPNs take some time to get used to, but I am a mistress of the DPNs now and refuse to even try anything else :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...