Friday, 26 March 2010

Pair #41!



Yup, that there is pair #41! Took two weeks, and now I'm behind on the plunge again! But hey, I know people having babies, so I can catch up ;)



That gorgeous yarn right there... that might be the reason I don't finish the plunge! Helen has delightfully dyed this merino/tencel blend for me so I can knit...

The Bat Shawl!

Oh yes, isn't it gorgeous?! Wouldn't I look amazing wearing that?!

Ahem.

The colourway is American Gothic, it has the most gorgeous shine on it (from the tencel), and I can't wait to start knitting with it! Helen also helpfully made the skeins into cakes for me to knit from ;)

xxx Elle xxx

PS: You should totally buy Helen's yarn, it seriously is amazing to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...