Saturday, 3 April 2010

Pair #42 and bat shawl update



Pair #42 complete! 10 pairs left now. Same yarn as pair #41, Regia Hand-Dyed Effect. 3x1 rib. Took longer than they should have done because:



3 pattern repeats done! The pattern calls for 5, but I'm going to see if I can stretch to 6 just because I love the bats sooo much!

But right now, the shawl is going to hibernate so I can get some socks done. As easy as it would be to just do lots of baby socks, I do have people to knit socks for and who I've told I'll knit socks for, so I don't want to let them down!

Pair #43 was cast on yesterday, and I've already knit the leg, heel flap, turned the heel and am about halfway through the gussett decreases. I love 3x1 rib! So much quicker than 2x2!

xxx Elle xxx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! love the socks and the shawl :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...