Saturday, 22 May 2010

I've been knitting too... honest!


Ok, I don't know why they are coming up sideways (they're not on my computer!), but thats pair #46 complete! Its a p/hop pattern, Ruth's Harvest and they will be a display pair for the p/hop stand at various fibre festivals. Pair #47 are almost done, and I think that will be it for this years Plunge. I'm signed up for the mini Plunge for June 10-May 11, but I'm not sure if I'll do it or not.



Yup, I got the bat shawl back out! I'm up to the 5th pattern repeat now. I'm going to do a 6th repeat (the pattern only calls for 5, but I want it bigger!), and then it will be time for the border! Just think... I could have it finished by next weekend!



And of course... I've been spinning too! Thats merino/tencel tops from KnitCave. As soon as she loaded this up in her shop I knew I *had* to have it! Like now!



Its so shiny and pretty! I'm spinning it all onto one bobbin, coz I'm going to Navajo ply it. Just because I can.

Anyway, the sun is out so I feel like getting dressed, making breakfast and eating it in the garden :D

xxx Elle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...