Friday, 14 May 2010

Mah new house!



Yup, thats where I'm living now! Totally in suburbia too... the night we moved in, a neighbour brought round a bottle of Cava for us! Neither of us drink, so its sitting on the bottle holder thing in our new fridge. And we've had a neighbourhood watch leaflet too! Madness!

We've painted the main bedroom and the study, the second bedroom had a bit of a problem with plaster falling off the wall! We bought our new kitchen from Ikea (Abstrakt High Gloss Black) which is going to look super awesome with our Smeg range cooker :D :D :D The new washing machine is black too. We can't install the kitchen until a wall comes down, which is very exciting. Our builder is also on another job right now, so none of the plans will happen until the beginning of July! Luckily my parents helped us move, and stayed for a few days cleaning the place up, which saved me from going into a fibro flare. I think we're all grateful for this!

I've also been spinning, I plied the Ocean Romance Falkland Tops from myheartexposed, and I started spinning the black BFL from PuddytatPurr which will be plied with the spun Meance BFL. I have been knitting on a super secret project for the UK RAK Friend Event Swap, I really hope my swap partner likes it!

xxx Elle xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratualtions on your new home. it looks lovely.Hope you'll both be very happy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...