Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Best Parents Ever!

My parents went on holiday a few weeks back, on an Alaskan cruise! They were also staying in San Francisco for a couple of days as well, and I mentioned a few yarn stores that they could hit if they really wanted to buy me a present :D


So this is one of the gifts they bought me. Its 50% alpaca, 30% merino, and 20% silk (forgot to mention to them that I don't do silk) and is from here. The best gift, I have saved for the last picture:


That my friends... that is 10grams of QIVUIT fibre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its soft and squishy and smells soooo good. Mmm musk ox! Comes from the same place as the yarn, although its not listed on the website. 

Yeah, I have well trained parents :D

xxx Elle xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, pretty. What are you going to do about the silk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a scarf and hat for my mum I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Great idea - have the pleasure of knitting up the yarn, then score major points by gifting the finished item, I approve!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...