Friday, 2 July 2010

What I have mostly been doing...

A picture free post today I'm afraid. The sun has run away and the lights in this house are terrible.

I have been knitting socks! Finished the first Simple Skyp Sock (black, man size), and started the second. Finished the first Snakes on a Sock, will be starting the second after writing this. Doing one repeat a night of the shawl from Victorian Lace Today (diamond lace panel). Trying to do a square on the second sock yarn blankie every night too. 

I haven't spun this week! I know, shocking! I'm preparing for the Tour de Fleece which starts on Saturday 3rd July. I've weighed out my 500g of corriedale into 50g bits, and have started pre-drafting. Then I can just sit and spin. I want lace weight. I want 1200yards of 2 ply laceweight to knit the Veil of Isis. 

House news: the kitchen wall will be coming down next week! Yes, the revonations are starting! YAY! The living room will be moving upstairs for the next few weeks, as we have an open living/dining room, so we'll be trying to reduce the dust getting on things. Fun times. 

xxx Elle xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...