Friday, 3 September 2010

Pair #5 - Big black man socks!


Pair #5! These were actually completed a while back, I've been lazy :P The pattern is... err... *wracks brains, head explodes*... Oh! Simple Skyp socks. Fabulous pattern. Very quick to memorise. Loved it!


I don't know why the close up of the pattern bleached, but they are black. Regia black. Mmm black. But black man socks... they take forever...

And guess what my next pair of socks to cast on are?

Black man socks. 

I think I mentioned I signed up for the Harry Potter Knit/Crochet House Cup. Well, I've ben sorted, and I'm a first year Slytherin :D :D


Ahhhh yes, isn't that just a sexeh pic of me?! This is going to be fun :D

xxx Elle xxx

PS: Pair #6 are drying on sock blockers as I type this, so hopefully another blogpost will happen soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, cool design for man socks. I like that the second one bleached, shows the design off well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...