Saturday, 20 November 2010

Birthday fun times!

On Tuesday, I had a birthday. I'm now older than I was. I'm... 27.

It hurts to say that, I don't know why!

Anyway, OH spoilt me. Just a little bit. He bought me... wait for it... its rather legendary... and awesome...


Yup... a swift and ballwinder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! And I of course, had to try it out straight away. Thats the Knitting Goddess Merino/Tencel laceweight I'm using for the Featherweight Cardigan. Which I have just, just this very second, finished. I just need to wash, block and weave in ends! YAY!

I love my swift and ballwinder, and if you want to know more about them... well you can! Just go here, and listen to my new podcast, Miss Elle Knits. I'm only on my second episode, so don't judge me too harshly just yet! I've got a shownotes blog too, which has links for things I talk about. Or remember that I talk about :P

Hope you listen, hope you like it! 

xxx Elle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...