Friday, 19 August 2011

Freaky Friday - Extreme Knitting


I get to help out at Jumble Jelly (keeps me out of mischief you see :P) and today, I got to play with the Extreme Knitting Needles.

Those babies are 27.5mm! And so long I couldn't hold them properly. You can see one needle wedged between my legs (ooo-err!), it was very uncomfortable. I'm using 7 strands of yarn, and had 10 stitches on the needles.

Let's just say - I can see why this would appeal to people, I had a couple of inches done in 10 minutes. And it would burn through any stash very quick. But its not for me. Give me my 2.5mm DPNs and sock yarn any day!

Thats what makes me happy :D

xxx Elle xxx

PS: The needles and that knitting are currently on display in the Jumble Jelly window. Go check them out if you're in the area!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some serious needles! Would love to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...