Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Just a little note...

In case you haven't read it on Twitter, Facebook or Ravelry...

TechGeek and I split up.

I'm currently in the process of finding a place to live, and a job so I can pay bills.

Which is why there is silence on this blog and the podcast.

In my spare time I'm working hard on producing some more knitting patterns to sell, and I'm looking for test knitters. If anyone is interested, PM me on Ravelry where you will find me as misselle.

And if you want to buy my first knitting pattern, please feel free: You can find it on Ravelry or on HobbyBuddies.

I will be back soon, promise!

xxx Elle xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry to hear that! My boyfriend broke up with me this week too, as it happens. Tough times indeed. I hope you're OK and that everything falls into place for you very very soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Eleni :( Thats horrible :( Men suck! Do they not realise what they are losing from both of us?! When I'm back in Bradford-On-Avon we will go out and have fun girlie knitting times!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...