Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Photoshoot!

I have been crafting, I promise! Its just the light in my new place isn't brilliant for pictures, I need to purchase a couple more lamps! But I did have a photoshoot on Saturday, and thought you might be interested in this shot:


Look at me with the sheep! And modelling my B-Side Cardigan, a shawl who's name I forgot but I know its from the Intentions Yarn "Courage" and I think they are my BFF socks.

Anyways, if you'd like to see some more pictures from the shoot (including my Kate Middleton look!) they can be found on Thom Gregory's flickr stream, or his Facebook page.

Elle
xxx

PS: I wish everyone health, happiness, love, fun and adventures for 2012!

3 comments:

  1. The happiest of New Years to you too! Great photographs, of course I love your B side cardigan but the rest of the outfit is excellent too. I like the skirt very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New place? Congratulations! Here's to 2012 being siginificantly better than 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my blog, I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...