Saturday, 17 March 2012

Sock Saturday - 3x1 Rib

This is the most recently completed pair of socks. I started them during the sock workshop I teach at Jumble Jelly in Bradford-On-Avon, as I think its much nicer to knit along as then I can show the techniques being used.

The yarn is Fortissima Socka, and it feels quite thick for a fingering weight sock yarn, but it was really nice to use, very soft on the hands. And the colours are awesome! They remind me of nougat for some reason... or ice cream. I felt hungry everytime I knit them anyway!

This pair are in the post right now going to find my nan for Mother's Day. Nan loves my socks, in fact she gave me this yarn last year to knit a pair for her. So she can finally have them!

Elle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...