Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Day 2 - Photography Challenge 3KCBWDAY2

Photographer - Thom Gregory
I'm not a photographer. I'm a model. I don't devise concepts, I work them hahaha. Without sounding big headed - the camera loves me. Here is a bunch of pictures of my Goth modelling days that I put together for my fashion retailing assignment at uni:

Photographer - Draken Photography
People come up with concepts for me. Like wearing nothing but a white thong and being covered in body paint by your (then) boyfriends (female) cousin and her friend for 4 hours, 40 minutes of being photographed and then 5 minutes in the bath to wash it all off.

Photographer - Mal Photography
I even photograph nude... but you don't want to see that. Even if there are a few knitting and spinning ones!

So trying to come up with a concept for this photography challenge... well... I haven't. Not really. All I did was profess my love to Severus Snape and show I'm a true Slytherin. But everyone already knew that.

Mmmm Snapey goodness.
Yup, thats my new Daybreak Shawl by Stephen West using Left Coast Yarns Slytherin sock yarn. And thats my entry to the photography challenge. Pretty lame I know...

So heres an added bonus of me wearing the shawl!


Mmm Slytheriffic!

Elle
xxx

PS: I wonder if I can get Severus Snape in every one of my entries this week somehow?!?!

9 comments:

  1. ah, you lucky thing. I believe the camera hates me - which is somewhat troublesome when I have to show off my designs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure thats not true! And your designs are so gorgeous they show off themselves :)

      Delete
  2. One day I will get around to photographing you. The camera really does love you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait lovely! Will plan to visit as soon as I'm sorted housing-wise xxx

      Delete
  3. I like the bodypaint picture and how you blend in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it was a fabulous concept!

      Delete
  4. Snape Challenge - I dare ya !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little bit in love with Snape. Although it could be Alan Rickman... that voice! Lovely photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...