Friday, 13 April 2012

Fibre Friday - Etsy Store Now Open!


Yup, the thing I've been working on getting up and launched since October 2011 is finally here!

I've opened an Etsy store selling drumcarded batts (and soon handpulled roving)! The picture above is the stock I opened with, and I've already sold one which I'm terribly excited about :)

I hope you'll go and have a look, maybe make a purchase if you spin, or just pass along the store link to people you know who spin :)

In other spinning news I'm so close to finishing the first bobbin of the black merino with silver sparkles batt. I'm going to be at Jumble Jelly all day tomorrow with my wheel to help celebrate their first birthday, so I'm hoping to get lots of spinning done!

The baby camel on Spinderella (IST Spindle) is going well, I have around 50g (of 150g) left to go. I might get it finished in the next year some time haha!

Elle
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You must be very proud! I am not a spinner, but I wish you all the best of luck with this new arm of your business. Taking over the world, one ball of wool at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your shop opening!! And very tempting too, as I just *had* to have the purple and green one! You enabler you!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...