Friday, 11 May 2012

Quick update

No pictures as this is just a quick life update.

  • This weekend = Centre Parcs with the parental unit. I've been twice before the unit have not. I will be going to the spa for 3 hours, having a paraffin wax hand treatment, doing the lavender relaxation class I did last year, playing ten pin bowling and then having a family photoshoot (as the only recent family picture has the ex in it).
  • Monday = getting the keys to my new flat! YAY! It has central heating, hot water on demand (so I can have a proper bath!), and no upstairs elephants as I am the top floor! I'll be right in the centre of town too, which is ideal for going to work!
So big thank you to everyone who has sent kind thoughts and words in the time I thought I would be homeless (I am being evicted so the landlord can sell to anyone who doesn't know! Not that he has a buyer yet). And a big thank you to my wonderful friends who have volunteered to help me move. I love you all so much!

Here's to a bright and happy future to us all!

Elle
xxx

PS: Have some hugs! HUGS!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations! I dream of central heating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Centre Parcs, I've never been to one before. Sounds like fun.

    Well done on getting a new flat. Sounds like it's more in keeping with the 21st Century rather than the 19th lol. Hope you'll be very happy there. It's what you need, a new start x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, exciting! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and that your move goes smoothly. All the very best with your work and your new home too, it sounds like a perfect fresh start to me. The blogging gods are even letting me post a comment too, so it's clearly a Very Auspicious Time. Hugs right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that things have taken a good turn for you! All those positive vibes found their way to you. hugs right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you have found a new place to live, it sounds very nice and very exciting x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...