Thursday, 21 June 2012

Best days ever!!!!





I've had a very beautiful week so far! On Tuesday I met up with a long-time internet friend Robert and we went for a walk along the river in Bradford-On-Avon. There was a convenient bench opposite a field of sheep, which we must have sat on for about an hour! Making up all sorts of nonsense stories about these sheep and what they were doing. Those two at the back... well, they were stuck together and only counted as one animal! Madness.

And then yesterday I got to play with a duckling! But not on a farm.... oh no... in my local yarn store!!!! The owner of Jumble Jelly's husband runs a company called Woodland Adventurers, and has all sorts of fun and games and animals up at their wood for children. I think its a fabulous idea and want to go and play with the sheep and pigs and chickens (and now ducks!) myself.

Anyway... Chris had just got some baby ducks, and bought them in to show off. I was soooo happy I thought I could die right then! Ducklings are one of the cutest things on the planet for me.

Let the photos of me, Abi and ducklings commence!

4 baby ducks!!! 2 weeks old!!!
For a girl she was very interested in my bewb!
This is my "It's so fluffy I'm going to die!!!" face
I'm soooo happy!!!
My "awwwwww" face as the duckling settled
I don't wanna let go!!!
One day I will live in a little cottage with a small holding. There will be a couple of sheep, a couple of alpaca, and a duck pond. And a huge polytunnel to grow my own veggies in.

This is the dream, and I will make it happen!

Elle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...