Saturday, 16 June 2012

Sock Saturday - Mystery KAL!


Like all good mystery sock KALs it started with a cuff... ok, all the good top-down mystery sock KALs will start here!

Unfortunately I was moving during the process of this KAL... and may not have had all the instructions... and so when I got to this point:


And realised that actually there were two different toe charts as the second sock was supposed to have the "arrows" going the opposite direction... yeah. Well, I tweeted the designer (the awesome Rock and Purl Girl) and she said as long as I was happy with the result, what did it matter?!

And I am happy! I love these socks. They are my transition socks from a horrid cold flat to a beautiful large cheaper warmer flat! Happy rainbow socks!


The yarn is KnitPicks Felici in colourway "Rainbow". I love the Felici yarn, its so soft. But wears really well!

The pattern is the Rock+Purl Mystery Sock KAL (Ravelry link) and is charted and written I think. I just followed the charts!

Extremely well written, I definitely want to try more of Ruth's patterns now!

Elle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...